As a leading data visualization tool, Tableau has many ideal and unique features.
Its powerful data discovery and exploration application allows you to answer important questions in seconds.
You can visualize any data using Tableau's drag-and-drop interface, explore different views, and even easily group multiple databases together.
It does not require any complex scripts.
Anyone who understands a business problem can do so through visualization of the relevant data.
When the analysis is complete, sharing with others is as easy as publishing to Tableau Server.
Tableau provides solutions for a wide range of industries, departments and data environments.
Here are the unique features that enable tableau to handle a wide variety of scenarios.
Because it does not require a high level of programming expertise, any computer user who has access to the data can start using it to export values from the data.
- Tableau does not require complex software settings.
Most users use a desktop version that is easy to install and contains all the features you need to start and complete data analysis.
- Users use visual tools such as colors, trend lines, charts, and charts to explore and analyze data.
There are very few scripts to write, because almost everything is done by dragging and droping.
Mix different data sets
- Tableau allows you to blend different relationships, semi-structured and raw data sources in real time without the cost of expensive up-front integration.
Users do not need to know the details of the data store.
- Tableau is suitable for a variety of devices for data flow.
Therefore, users do not have to worry about using Tableau's specific hardware or software requirements.
collaboration - Tableau instantly filters, sorts, and discusses data and embeds real-time dashboards in portals such as SharePoint or Salesforce.
You can save a view of your data and allow colleagues to subscribe to interactive dashboards so that they can see the latest data simply by refreshing their web browser.
- Tableau Server provides a centralized location to manage all published data sources in your organization. Y
ou can delete, change permissions, tag and manage schedules in a convenient location. I
t is easy to schedule extract refreshes and manage them in the data server.
Administrators can centrally define schedules extracted on the server for incremental and full refreshes.